top of page


Simple electronic passport

Passport with domicile abroad

Travel title

Identity card (passport)

Birth/marriage certificate

Proxies / authentications

+ Other documents


Universal Credit

Maternity Allowance

State Child Benefit

Child maintenance allowance

Personal Independent Payment (PIP)

Employment Support Allowance (ESA)

+ Other benefits

Fees / Taxes


UTR opening

Annual tax return (UTR taxes)

Fiscal Account access

NINo (Insurance Number) application

Tax recovery (P60)

Opening Limited Company

+ Other accounting documents

Online services


Driving license / car insurance

Applications for jobs / jobs

Creating social media profiles

Creating the email account

Writing CVs

Life insurance, medical

Booking travel tickets

Emails sent on behalf of the client

+ Other online services

Telephone Services

Job Center - benefits (Universal Credit)

HMRC - tax, revenue and duty

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)

Council and Local Government Offices

Medical service (hospital/doctor - GP)

Employment agencies

Nurseries, schools, high schools, colleges, universities

Insurance agents, rental houses

+Other telephone services

Establishment in the UK

Enrollment of children in school

Recognition of qualifications from other countries

Other documents for settling in the UK

Translations of forms or applications

(UK residence / British citizenship)

Registration with a family doctor (GP)

Opening a bank account

Guidelines - situations of risk or exclusion

+ Other related to establishment

If you cannot make an appointment, please send a message



*The rate for the emergency reservation is not part of the requested service rate. The service you will request at our office will have to be paid at the time at the office.

bottom of page